Sunday, October 28, 2012

WIKI'S


The Wiki is a great way to communicate to others and to change information on the site as needed. I am sure every college student has heard of Wikipedia and even used them during their classes. This is an excellent Wiki page. As a teacher they could use wiki's to communicate with their students. They could post assignments, rules or information on their site. This would be a great way for communication and hopefully keep lines open. I personally am not sure I would use this site but will keep it saved. I know in the future I will need to keep my lines of communication open and this might be easier than making a full webpage etc. I was able to play with this site and made an account under Sandbox. I used #9 online generator as my first page. I liked being able to play with everything. It was easy to do! Here is the link for the page i made!

No comments:

Post a Comment