Tuesday, October 23, 2012

14- Flow charts

When i first started using these I realized I do not like making charts. I began with Bubb.us.  I began trying to make my own mind to map for my unit on Habitats. I thought I could make it easy follow for the students. It does make it easy to follow but I would much rather use the whiteboards at school than this chart when explaining it.
The second program I used was Gliffy. I played on this site for a while. I really did like how many different charts you could make witth this program. If I was one to make a chart i would use this program. I like having so many choices. I played with the flow chart and tried to make a new seating arrangement for my living room. I enjoyed this as I can see what I am making right in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment