Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thing 4

Commenting on blogs

Commenting on blogs is an interactive way for communication through the writer of the blog and the readers. It is used to explain your own feelings and letting the writer know how others feel. Not only will commenting help you explain your own self but also lets the writer know they are important as well. It is the best way to create a family or community online. After reading the blogs that was suggested I agree that comments should never be negative or rude as the writer has every opportunity to be there.
I posted on Marianne Spencers blog Thing 9 because I loved her magazine cover she used. I also posted on Alexis Wylie's, Desmond Lyon, Kayla Thompson, and Alexis Wylie. I liked being able to go to their blogs to see what they have found and how they think it will help all of us.It was amazing to see the different projects they have used and which ones they seemed to want to go.  I also looked at Stephanie Moran's blog about flickr. I love looking at other peoples pictures. I also looked at Misty Stehle's site. I loved her site and how interesting and educational it felt. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you its reassuring when others express a similar point of view. It is also nice to hear different point of views that I may have thought of. It is nice to read others communicating respectfully and appreciating another persons opinion.

    ReplyDelete