Sunday, October 28, 2012

18 Facebook/ Twitter

Social networking seems to be our future. Its such an easy way for a person to get information and also keep in touch with their friends. I have both Facebook and Twitter! I do not use my Twitter account but I am addicted to Facebook. I check Facebook multiple times a day and it has made communication with my friends and family so much easier! Being a military wife has gave me friends all over the country and I love that I am able to see their children grow up and what fun things they are doing at their base!
Teachers should support the use of Facebook as it would be one of the easiest ways to make a classroom page and talk to their parents and students. Facebook isnt as secure as i think it should be but a teacher should still be able to communicate on it. They could put pictures of their students up and classroom progression! 

No comments:

Post a Comment