Tuesday, October 2, 2012

11 FINDING GOOD FEEDS

While doing this blog I found there are so many sites that offer RSS feeds. I did some looking around at the sites you suggested and I have found that I normally would use Google and Topix Net.I use Google often so i find it very convenient to be able to search for whatever i want and come up with the answer quickly. I like Topix net with all the categories and different quizzes they ask. I looked at the Education link and found some interesting topics on there. I had never heard of the article about a 3rd grader being Transgender and thought it was interesting. I will defiantly link this to my site so i can read more from this site. The most confusing to me was the Technorati. I went to the site but lost interest quickly.  It felt overwhelming when i went to it. I looked around the site and went to the site about Halloween and children and also the fact that Google is worth more than Microsoft now.  I did go to the Feed Icons page and looked around. At first i didnt really know what it was all about but after taking a few minutes i discovered you can download the stuff for an RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment