Sunday, October 28, 2012

17- TAGGING

Tagging is a great way to keep organized on the website especially when you are looking at many items in one day. I love the idea of Delicious. I used Delicious and clicked on the site for educational technology but kept having problems trying to access any information. I finally was able to get Delicious to work and liked how much came up. I like being able to see what others think and their links! I will have to keep this page in my favorites and keep going back to it to find information! 
I have used pinterest which in many ways is a tagging website also. I have used Pinterest to tag many educational ideas, craft projects and even recipes! I love being able to put it in its own place so i can look at it later.
Both  of these sites would be great for teachers to use. So much information in such a little time. They could get decorating ideas or even lesson plans for their classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment