Sunday, October 28, 2012

16 more 2.0 tools!

While playing with 2.0 tools i worked on my start page, online calendar, and to do lists. For my start page i tried Pageflakes first but kept getting error messages so i landed up using IGOOGLE. I thought I could use this to make my day easier. I get on google all the time! It would be neat to make it all mine but unfortunately it says next year you can not sign in to it anymore.
For my online calendar i used the link from Igoogle. I thought why not since I am already here. Make things so much easier. I dont think i would use an online calendar as i like to have one written out that i can take places with me. I know people use it on their phone but i am not that interested in using my phone for it. I like having my little one that i can carry in my purse, book bag or car.
For my to do lists I used Remember the Milk. I loved the name and since my children are obsessed with milk i am constantly at the store buying some. It should be easy for me to remember. I liked using this site but again i dont have an Iphone so i dont think it would work on my phone. I do need a better way to do to lists so I am going to give it a try and see how it will work!
The backpack seems like a great idea for the person who is very organized. I don't find myself doing this as i dont like to check the computer multiple times throughout the day. I do use Diigo as i was introduced to it in class but besides that I dont find myself using these kinds of technologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment