Tuesday, October 2, 2012

9 Online Generator


I played with all the images today and had fun with them. The first image i used was from IMAGECHEF. I had a great time playing around. I chose the beach since im originally from Florida! I was having a hard time getting pictures to download on any of these things so when i found one that i could write on it was simple. All i did was find the picture i liked and drew my name.



The second one I did was from text2pic.com. I made this after playing with many sites and since i love the fall/winter I thought this was perfect! I looked through many different images but knew I wanted to include Christmas! This was really easy to do. Clicked the picture and wrote what i wanted!


The last one i did was from SupportRibbonGenerator. I am a proud army wife so i thought this would fit perfectly!

As a teacher I dont know if i would make anything from any of these sites but they could help by making signs for your classroom or school. It would be easy to do once you searched and found the pictures you liked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment