Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10- RSS READERS

I have heard of RSS readers before but never used them. I never had a blog before or anything that would really use them. It was very easy to figure out how to do it. Since i was already a gmail member through Google i was already enrolled for my site. I looked around and decided I would follow
                               Free Technology for Teachers
                               Cool Cat Teacher
                               PBS Teachers
                               For Teachers- Yes Magazine
                               Clutter Free Classrooms.

I love the fact that it will be easy to follow someone you have chosen. I dont have much time to sit on the computer and play so the quicker the better for me. I also love to get ideas for teachers about curriculum, classroom decorations and etc. Such an easy way to do it with this. Using this technology would allow me to follow not only teachers from afar but teachers in my school. I can get ideas esp if Im stuck or need new ones.  It always amazes me the items teachers come up with to enertain the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment