Friday, November 9, 2012

24- Thoughts

My thought on this assignment is it is a great experience. I hate blogging but I loved all the new ideas and websites I found on here. I love to be organized and this is a great way to start. My favorite blogs were the ones where i was able to hunt down pictures that I liked. I loved being able to find something i liked and work with it. I also loved being introduced to the 2.0 tools They  will be great for all the uses that teachers need to do with their responsibilities and time. I was surprised at how many were free or for cheap if i wanted to upgrade to use them! I hated the fact i had to use my email address or sign in to use them though. I do agree with everyone who thinks this website was a great way to introduce us to how much is on the web if we looked for it. I know in my future i will use many of these sites and continue to use the web to search for more. I dont know how often i will blog but I hope to keep a list of the sites i have found to stay informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment