Friday, November 9, 2012

20-YouTube

I chose the YouTube video  Habitat 2 by Rebecca Bennet. I chose this of video because it went with the Unit plan i did for my other class. I thought it was a great video to relate to second graders and answer many questions about what a habitat is and who lives there. Here is the link to my video that I used.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGSqlT-9vFs

I use YouTube a lot but usually for music when I am in my dining room cleaning or something. I love how  easy it is to use and how much information you can find on here. I will use this for my teaching units as well.The only thing I hate about YouTube is the commercials that go along with some of the videos. I do understand it is to help the site stay free but it can be time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment