Saturday, September 8, 2012

Thing 2

I am new to this blog atmosphere but it was pretty easy to set up my account by myself. The only thing i couldn't figure out yet is how to put my avatar on here.  Every time i tried it would tell me it did not work so it will be something i continue to work on. The set up was easy as long as you took the time to follow the directions step by step. My blogs name is not very creative since this is for class I figured i would put it simple so i could remember it. I am not artistically creative in any way so i cant imagine having one that was much more creative. The avatar i made when i finally do get to put it on here was not really that creative either. I used dark hair like mine but besides that i would not say it represents me. I tried to make it basic like i am but it still would not be described as looking like me.

5 comments:

  1. Wendy I also had problems with my Avatar. It was difficult for me. After many tears, my husband had to help me with it, and he did it like it was a piece of cake. Technology is not my strong suit, but I look forward to learning some new tricks that I can apply to my classroom, and then perhaps it will not all be so foreign to me. Good luck to you in your class. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy! I also found it pretty easy to set up my blog, since all we had to do was follow the directions. But I also had trouble getting my avatar on here. I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had trouble getting my Avatar on my blog but everything else was easy for me too. My blogs name was not very creative either because I also wanted it to be easy so I could remember it. My avatar also looks a lot different than me because I could not get it to look like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Wendy I also had trouble setting up my avatar. It took me about half an hour to finally figure it out. I was using the Mac computers upstairs in the Claxston building, which I especially have trouble with. Hopefully we can all learn from one another and make it through this and be successes at using and operating blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also new to the blog atmosphere and I set my blog up the same way. I am also not very creative so I just used my name. Then with my avatar I just tried to make it look like me the best I could with the options available.

    ReplyDelete