Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thing #1

I love that there is an article about lifelong learning for all of us to see. The 7 1/2 habits of highly successful learners was a very interesting slideshow. I personally would have problems with the learning habit of using technology to my advantage. I am not the type of person who has to have the best camera, phone or newest piece of technology. I will have a hard time trying to include technology inside the classroom. I would be fine only using the basics in the classroom. I am hoping I can learn many of the new technologies in the classroom before I actually become a teacher. Habit number 2, being responsible for my own learning, will be the easiest for me. I consider myself a person who likes to succeed and be successful at all times so in everything I do i think about before doing it. I want to be happy with my decisions so I look at all sides of a situation before making my choices.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about having difficulties using and incorporating technology for my benefit into the classroom. I am not a tech geek at all (all though I am married to one)....I actually look forward to this class because Dr. Jerles has the ability to teach these "abstract" concepts and he makes it simple. For example, I was so nervous about doing the two minute video, but we got through it and it wasnt so bad! I am enjoying these projects and learning these 23 things. We can do this, Wendy!! Keep us the great blogs and I will see you in class. I can try to help you with your avatar in class!

    ReplyDelete